The "Other" Taliban


Wow, how low can you go? I can’t keep up with this crap and Halloween still a few weeks away. Crazy that even the lunatics over there (Taliban), would have more of a point than the lunatics over here (shock radio… and cable).

Whatever your politics or point of view -and I’m pretty moderate myself in “civilian life”- none of this crazy noise (and you know it) has anything to do with a discussion or an exchange of ideas. I’m personally, and politically above the noise and sometimes I even feel a little uncomfortable “swinging back” even if it is with humor. But this is not the typical political swing (left and right) and these lunatics are a bit more worrisome than looney tunes… but I’m an artist first and far most, and all of this is way too funny and crazy to pass on… (to be continued). 


KW: art, cartoons, comics, political humor, fashion, social, pets, international, health, debate, cats, dogs, humor, traffic, cars, people, books, magazines, social networks, dating, exercise, diet, food, personal hygiene, movies, television, gifts, clothing, entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment